Jun 10, 2011

Much Needed Girl Time

My college friends and I all got together on Thursday to hang out for the day. at least one kid, a few of us have 2 and one has 4 kids, one has one on the way and my sister doesn't have any kids. Most sent their kids to in-laws or daycare for the day so we could all hang out. I did not have the boys this week. My awesome husband let me send them to daycare this week Monday through Friday so I could relax and have some me time.


This is Jaxen. He is 5 months old and he is the 4th boy to my sweet friend Melissa.

Tammy is 19 weeks pregnant with a baby boy. I am 15 weeks pregnant with a ?

This is 7 month old Ayla and Kelly.

Jamie and Mel playing with itunes. Mel is the Mom of Jaxen.

Tammy, Tiffany holding 7 month old Gibson, Amanda and myself

Mel and I

Amanda and her sweet baby boy, Gibson

Tammy has her first child on the way.
Melissa has Ethen-4, Braeden, 3, Korben, 18 months and Jaxen 5 months.
Tiffany has 3 year old Pierce and 1 year old Reece.

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

What a fun day!