Mar 12, 2011

Fun, last minute, free tickets to the rodeo


The rest of the pictures I took did not turn out.




We took our friends Krista and Mike to the rodeo to see Keith Urban. Daniel got free tickets the day of the event. I was super pumped since we did not have the kids we didn't have to worry about getting a sitter. Both boys were under the weather so Mom kept them this whole week. We missed them very much! I had a busy week of events after school so it worked out fine.
Jonathan is still cranky but thankfully no more fever.
Sorry, these pictures aren't the best. We were on the 6th row. This was by far the closest we have ever been to all events. WE DID NOT GET THERE until after 7:30 so we missed most of the bull riding. The concert was great. I can't wait to see Miranda Lambert this upcoming week. I wanted to get tickets to Zack Brown Band or Lady A but they were all sold out. FREE is the best anyway!!!



No comments: