The boys are having fun on their bikes. They are still snotty nosed and grumpy (mainly Jonathan). Stephen has an ENT appointment on Wednesday but I might have to call Monday to see if they can see him earlier. He is complaining that his ear is itching not hurting. Jonathan told Daniel yesterday he had "owie" in his ear. Jonathan's ear is not draining but I started drops anyways (since he has tubes) because he is so cranky and complaining. I am praying tonight is a good nights rest in our house.
I have to pay daycare 100% this week since I have used 2 weeks of vacation already. Both were sick weeks too. Since I am paying in full I am sending them two days to daycare at least so I can do some cleaning and laundry. That is, if they are well enough to go Monday!!!!!!!
I hope to veg one day!
No comments:
Post a Comment