I bought some pumpkins for the boys to paint this year. They loved playing with their pumpkins this morning in the crisp, cool air. I went to school Monday and Tuesday but have been home since with Jonathan because he threw up at daycare and is having diarrhea. Ugh! So far no throwing up since daycare on Tuesday but still dealing with "the other." Stephen now has the "the other" so I will probably be home again tomorrow. The boys are playing, laughing and enjoying our time at home. If you were here you wouldn't even know they have this yucky bug. I have wiped down every part of our house. I threw away all toothbrushes last night AFTER making a late grocery run to get everything, including the B.R.A.T diet for my little guys. Daniel is also under the weather and did finally get medicine yesterday morning at the doctor. Jonathan is taking two naps a day while he is home. It is very nice. Maybe I CAN GET SOME LAUNDRY DONE!
On a fun note I have to decorate a pumpkin this year by painting my favorite story book character. I am not really looking forward to all that work since I am not an artist but it will be fun. I want to do something simple so we'll see what I come up with.
Please pray I don't get this. I have parent conference day on Monday with each of my students parents in 15 minute increments. I can't really be absent.




No comments:
Post a Comment