Oct 3, 2010

15 months




Jonathan turned 15 months old on Friday. I do not have his stats yet because I completely forgot his appointment on Friday. I even had a confirmation call Thursday and told them I would be there. UGH! I had to call and re-schedule his appointment with another doctor since my doctor is booked for 2 months. This was a little disappointing but I do not have a choice since JD needs his 15 month shots. Jonathan has been so much fun lately. He only has a few words but that's ok. Here is what Jonathan is doing lately.


- words: Mama, dada, ball
- can go get his cup, bring me his shoes, pick up his toys
- can use a spoon
- loves to eat! (finally)
- drinks milk 3 times a day
- favorite snack is yogurt and graham cracker teddy bears
- steels Stephen's sippy cup any chance he can get
- loves fruit; oranges, grapes, small apple chunks, plums
- picky with vegetables but will eat them
- loves pasta
- will look through a book and point
- sleeps 7pm- 5:30 or 6am, sleeps a 2 hour nap at daycare
- is still aggressive at daycare but seems to be doing a lot better
- started time-outs last week for hitting Mom, Dad or brother
- loves his daddy!
- does this funny run with one hand over one of his eyes when he is shy
- runs fast!
- loves to go outside
- loves his light blue blanket for nap and bedtime
- still takes a pacifier for bed and nap
- wears 18 month clothes, size 4 shoe
- loves to ride brother's bike even though his feet don't reach the ground

No comments: