We took the boys bowling since we had Monday off for Labor Day. We all had a lot of fun eating and bowling. Jonathan was a little difficult to manage but it all worked out. All we had to do was put food in front of him so we could all finish bowling. Daniel let Stephen pretty much bowl as much as he wanted so his score is not 100% accurate. Stephen ended up having 4 strikes by the end of our game. I happen to help Stephen granny roll the bowling ball down the center lane just right to get a strike 4 times. Jonathan wanted down to run the entire time.


He ate a slider and many fries.



After passing our Jonathan eating I heard a man go "that was a cute little girl."
I guess this really means he needs a haircut. It's hard to cut off his cute curls in the back.

JD taking it all in as the lights went off and everything glowed.
2 comments:
looks fun! His hair is precious! Don't cut it :)
That man is just an idiot... JD's outfit (hello... football and navy blue!) and shoes clearly scream BOY! :-) I love his curls!!!
Post a Comment