Sep 11, 2010

August

Since I didn't post much in August I wanted to post a few pictures.

Stephen and Jonathan's cousins came to visit from Pearland one day. We call this the "oreo cookie" kids since our kid is the WHITE boy in the middle. Cheri and Brad's little boys have more of an olive skin tone and they love to go outside.

In late July we took the boys to the zoo since we figured we wouldn't go in the month of August or September. Stephen loved the new baby Elephant.


Here is our nightly routine when the boys brush teeth before bed. Now we have a wooden stool with two steps so Jonathan can see himself when he brushes his teeth. He loves to climb up the stool to see himself and he is quick.

Some pool time in our backyard with the boys.

In late July I started setting up my classroom a hours here and there for about 3 weeks. Here are a few pictures of my classroom.


No comments: