After visiting with our ENT last Thursday we have decided Jonathan will have ear tube surgery. July 28th at 8AM Jonathan will no longer have ear pain and problems. My poor boys have ears just like their Mommy. I had ear infections at a young age but didn't have to get tubes. We are happy to schedule surgery this month before Mommy goes back to work and the boys start daycare on August 16th. I worked in my room a few days last week while the boys were in Gonzales. Mom is actually keeping the boys again Sunday, August 1st after my Meme's big birthday bash. She will keep them Sunday through Wednesday. I am working in my room on Monday and have a Writing Workshop on Tuesday. I plan to meet my new team members for lunch on Wednesday before I go pick up the boys. My goal is to get finished setting up my room so I can spend my last week with the boys at home August 9-13th. It is all going by so fast.
By the way it's super hot in TEXAS! I am looking forward to the Fall weather and cooler weather. I have not taken the boys to a real pool all summer. We have enjoyed a small pool in the backyard given to the boys by my great friend Krista. It has been nice to let the boys get a little wet when it has been so hot. Jonathan is my child who loves water and Stephen is my child who HATES water. He loves the water hose but hates to get wet by the hose. So for now we are waiting until the summer of 2011 for swimming lessons. Hopefully, next summer will be much better for Jonathan ears.
1 comment:
How funny about Stephen not liking water! And I'm super glad Jonathan will get him tubes... I hope it helps!
Post a Comment