Jul 12, 2010

ENT Doctor

At Jonathan's 1 year appointment we found out he has his 4Th double ear infection. He had to be on antibiotics for the 4Th time since April. The doctor has decided to refer him to an ENT specialist to see if he needs ear tubes. I was a little bummed to hear his ears still weren't clear. I called the same ENT that did Stephen's ear tube surgery in October of 2008 and made an appointment for July 22nd. I am hoping he will say yes so poor Jonathan can finally not have ear infections. Also, we have decided that I will go back to work in the fall. I got hired in late June to teach first grade at Roth Elementary where my sister is teaching elementary P.E. What a fun time we will have at the same school. I am a little nervous to teach a new grade level but kinda excited at the same time. I just hope I can schedule his surgery before I go back to work if he does decide surgery is Jonathan's best option.

Yay for all the fun changes going on in the Seale house!

No comments: