May 18, 2010

Lake Keowee

We had so much fun this week even though the boys were a little sick. Jonathan had to get medicine after we found out on Friday he had an ear infection. The plane ride back on Sunday was much better than going up there on Mother's Day. Here are a few pictures I mananged to get during the week. I promise to have more.


Daddy and Stephen in the boat

Judah, Stephen and Jackson (2 1/2 years old)

Jonathan happy before the flight to SC

Stephen watching "Cars" in the airport before the flight

Jonathan fast asleep after about an hour of crying on the flight. Little did we know he had an ear infection.

Stephen and I watching Daniel wake surf.

Naiya 11 months, Jonathan 10 months

Stephen watching Mommy wake surf and enjoying a whole pack of raisens.

Stephen playing in the sand

Enjoying the water

Stephen and Aunt Shannon

My Mother's Day present from Daniel and the boys along with a dozen roses.

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

What fun!

Anonymous said...

I love this pic. Jonathan is so cute.