May 6, 2010

Cinco de Mayo

We went to the outside Cinco de Mayo festival last night. They had face painting, real Mexican food, candy apples, snow cones, all kinds of drink beverages and many different booths selling items. They also had 3 different bands play including a Mariachi band. It was a nice evening to get out.



Yesterday we went to the water area at Market Street with some other Woodlands Moms. The toddlers enjoyed running and playing in the water. Jonathan enjoyed the water more than Stephen. They kicked us out around 11am to get ready for the Cinco de Mayo celebrating at night.



2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

It looks like y'all had a fun day and evening! We took Eli to Happy Hour at one of our local Mexican food restaurants! And I think tonight, we're taking him out for sushi!

Anonymous said...

Very cute little outfits. We have got to go this summer to MS. I am anxious to see Stephen. I can't believe he doesn't like the water. But then again it can be kind of fierce, coming out of the ground at random times.

Cute pictures with LoLo.