Mar 5, 2010

March 1st 8 months old



My little boy is getting so big. Here are some fun things I thought you might want to know about our sweet baby boy.

Favorite food: applesauce
Favorite song: "Mommy Loves Jonathan" (a song I made up, he laughs and kicks)
Favorite toys: doesn't really have a specific favorite toy
Favorite game: "peek-a-boo" can play with me now by taking off the blanket when I put it on his face
Sleeping position: belly with his bottom in the air
Naps: Now taking three naps a day for an hour and sometimes an 1 1/2
Feeding: 6 bottles a day; 1st bottle 7oz. the rest are 5-6 oz.
Bathing: taking a bath every other day (most of the time); still has eczema breakouts

Stephen is now saying Jonathan instead of "Jon-a-nin." He tells Jonathan during daily conversation "your a baby boy, Stephen's a big boy." He will also take a train from Jonathan and give him a toy from "Jonathan's" toy basket. Jonathan loves rolling on top of Stephen and taking his toys multiple times. It's interesting to watch. Stephen is so good with his little brother. He somehow he hasn't hit Jonathan yet for taking his toys. I am hoping that doesn't change. Stephen greets Jonathan daily with a "good morning Jonathan" or "Hi Jonathan, are you hungry?" Can you tell what I ask him when he wakes up? The pacifier thing has really gone much better than I expected. Jonathan doesn't love the pacifier like Stephen. I use the Mam pacifier that is a teether. They keep him occupied more for teething.

He is our pride and joy!

No comments: