I can't believe Jonathan is already a month old. He is such a sweet baby. He has already slept 6 hours once through the night. I am still nursing and it is going good but we'll see how long I last. I am not convinced that I want to do this for 6 months but I know it would be good for the baby and it saves us money. At this stage of Stephen's infancy he was on formula 50% of each feeding. Daniel and I love our new little boy. He is a precious gift from God.



3 comments:
I love him too! Can't wait to see him on Wednesday! :) He's definitely filled out since we saw him last!
CUTE pictures!!
he's such a cutie. He looks so much bigger than Ava at one month......which was 3 days ago. Hope to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment