Our big news is Stephen has been on whole milk for two weeks. He has been taking a sippy cup at daycare for three days. I still prepare two 7 oz. bottles to send with milk/pediasure for his teacher to fill his sippy cup up during the day. When he is out of milk they fill up his cup with water. I am giving him a bottle when he wakes up and a bottle about 30 minutes before bed. I think our little boy is finally gaining some weight. He turns 14 months old on Friday. I just can't believe it!
Work is going good for myself and Daniel. Our daily routine goes somewhat like this:
5:20 Kristie's alarm goes off. I usually get dressed, go eat and start preparing Stephen's bottle for the morning and the rest of the day. Then I get my lunch ready. Sometimes I get my lunch ready the night before if I am taking left overs.
5:30 Daniel's alarm goes off.
6:00- 6:15 Stephen usually starts stirring and then wakes up. Daniel or I change him, give him a bottle and put on his clothes for the day. Daniel and Stephen have some Daddy bonding time before he leaves.
6:15- 6:45 I finish getting ready and watch the weather channel. Stephen joins me in the bathroom while I get ready. He has some toys in our room because I have to shut the door so he doesn't wander around.
6:45-6:55 I turn the car on (cold weather days), load the car with my school stuff and let Sadie out.
7:00- 7:10 Stephen and I leave the house and head to daycare. Daycare is 5 minutes away. It takes me about 8 minutes to drop him off at his room. Since he is walking now I let him walk to his room once we get into the building. He walks in the room and barely looks back to wave.
7:10- 7:35 I drive to work.
3:20- 3:50 I leave work to go pick up Stephen. I have after school duty from 3:00- 3:25 every two weeks so those weeks I tend to be later. I usually get to daycare between 3:45-4:15.
4:15 I pick Stephen up from daycare. We get home 5 minutes later. I usually feed him a snack of bananas, Cheerios, yogurt or puffs. Then I start deciding or getting ready for what to eat for dinner. If I am lazy I just prepare for Stephen and text Daniel to see what he wants. I never know if he is going to be late, go meet up with someone after work or if he has had to go to out of the office for the afternoon. Sometimes he will text me but other times I won't know until I get home.
5:15- 6:00 Daniel gets home! Stephen now walks to the door once he hears Sadie start barking. They usually meet at the door. What a cute sight. He loves his daddy! Stephen usually eats between 5:00 and 5:30. I try to snack so I can eat with Daniel when he gets home.
6:00- 8:00 Play time with Dad, take a bath, read books and play with Mom and Dad. At least once a week someone comes over for dinner. It is usually one of Daniel's buddies.
8:00 Daniel and Kristie's time! We usually watch a TV show together or just hang out. Every once in awhile we will go up to Market Street http://www.marketstreet-thewoodlands.com/ in the evening. If we have Stephen we don't eat we just walk around or grab a coffee or ice cream. There are always people out and about in the evenings. We just started a married Sunday school class at our church. We hope to get involved in a small group either weekly or bi-weekly that goes with our schedule. We met 4 couples this past week and went to eat dinner at once couple's house. It was nice to meet and talk and get to them.
We will find out whether we are having a boy or a girl on February 18th. Then I will start planning the baby room in my head. We have the baby bed for the second baby at my parents house. A friend of the family gave me the bed for only $75. I am going to use a changing table that is at my Mother's house. She is letting me use it so I don't have to buy anything.
We will have new pictures soon. Have a great rest of the week.
1 comment:
What a cute post... you are so super organized and I love it! I could never make a schedule this precise (or at least, not now, pre-babies) because every day of my week is different!
Post a Comment