Daniel decided to buy Stephen a headband because he wants him to be a basketball player with a big afro for Halloween. This is an adult size headband. They don't make kid headbands to sell at Academy.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Dave and I LOVE this picture. He could not be any cuter. Seriously! I just want to squeeze him! The headband is great...any luck on finding an afro?
Oh, and as for the sign language: we're doing the same thing with Jackson. We've been using basic signs with him for a couple of months now. He still isn't doing them back to us, but I know that he's understanding "more" and "milk". It's cool to see him understand it. He's starting to get to the stage where he's getting frustrated when he wants more, so we're trying really hard to get him to sign it before we give it to him. Keep us posted on how it goes for Stephen!
I love the NBA look! Please post another one when you get his afro. That should be one for the ages! Also, daniel, i didn't know you went on a fishing trip. That looked like a lot of fun! Are those kind of fish good to eat?
2 comments:
Dave and I LOVE this picture. He could not be any cuter. Seriously! I just want to squeeze him! The headband is great...any luck on finding an afro?
Oh, and as for the sign language: we're doing the same thing with Jackson. We've been using basic signs with him for a couple of months now. He still isn't doing them back to us, but I know that he's understanding "more" and "milk". It's cool to see him understand it. He's starting to get to the stage where he's getting frustrated when he wants more, so we're trying really hard to get him to sign it before we give it to him. Keep us posted on how it goes for Stephen!
I love the NBA look! Please post another one when you get his afro. That should be one for the ages! Also, daniel, i didn't know you went on a fishing trip. That looked like a lot of fun! Are those kind of fish good to eat?
Post a Comment