For those of you who did not know we are taking a Christmas trip to the Philippines December 19th until January 2nd. We are going to visit Daniel's family. I can't wait to see where Daniel grew up most of his life. He has been waiting so long to take me but now it's even better because Stephen is going with us.
Stephen's passport came in the mail this week. Isn't this the funniest picture ever? I tell you we had a rough time getting him to look at the camera lady and smile looking forward. Thankfully, he was wearing a t-shirt because we had to turn it around backwards so you wouldn't see any print on the front. Then Daniel had to put his hands under Stephen's shirt and hold him up to the side to get a picture. After about 4 pictures she decided this was the best one. We had to laugh!

4 comments:
That picture is adorable! He looks so happy to be flying overseas! =)
You are going to have SUCH a good time! I can't wait to hear what you think of everything!
That is so adorable! Chase's passport pic looks like a mug shot! Hope all is going well!
I love this picture. That is hilarious. You guys are going to have so much fun!
Stink! I couldn't see the picture. Could you email it to me?
You will love the Philippines!
Post a Comment