



Stephen is getting into everything. He found the bottom of our coffee table and books at the bottom of our TV stand. He loves Sadie and likes to follow her to the sliding glass doors. Here is my favorite picture of Sadie and Stephen. I put him in the laundry basket and he happily played for about 2 minutes. He is having so much fun exploring.
4 comments:
So is he really crawling or just doing a really powerful scoot?! Tell Jamie to get that new camera of herw working so you can post some video!!
So cute! That one of Stephen and Sadie is ADORABLE! I hope you have it blown up and framed in your house. What a great shot! Jackson is SO into everything right now too. Those two together would be trouble.
I LOVE that picture of Sadie and Stephen!! You should blow that one up and put it on the wall:)
Judah's starting to get into everything, too. I worry about the day he starts crawling, because he already wants to play with things he's not supposed to!
Post a Comment