Jun 6, 2008

6 months








Our little runt...
Stephen is six months old. We get a kick out of him these days. He is sitting up, spitting and laughing more and more. He is 90th percentile in height (26 in) and 25th percentile in weight (16.3). At the appointment we found out he had another double ear infection. So we are hoping this is the last round of ear infections but we'll see. He didn't run fever but he did eat less so ended up loosing 4 ounces. Here are a few pictures of him and Payton. He enjoyed slobbering all over Payton's fingers since she offered them. Also, this is the usual spitting that he does from the time he wakes up until he is so tired with his eyes shut in bed. He does not have hair or any teeth yet. The hair is there but it is very thin and barely noticeable.

SCHOOL IS OUT.........
Today was officially my last day of school. I took little guy with me since I didn't have much to do. I finished it all Thursday during the day so I could take him up to show him off. Most of my coworkers haven't met him. We have a list of about 16 signatures that we have to have different people sign off for us. We have to complete everything such as turn in our keys and lock up all technology equipment before we leave. I don't even want to think about when Stephen will start back at daycare in August. Here is a picture of some of the kindergarten teachers in my school. Michelle, Azra and Barbara are not in the picture. We are quite a large school so there are 9 kindergarten teachers. My good friend Krista taught 3rd grade at my school with me for the last two years. She is moving on to be a counselor in another district. I will miss her at school but I knows she will love her new job.










No comments: