Dec 11, 2015

December snow pictures and First Ski Lesson

Today our 3 kids had their first ski lesson with Miss Liona. She is 19 and is a English speaking Russian who will be teaching our kids to ski once a week for the rest of this ski season. We will be taking a Christmas vacation to Hawaiitowards the end of December until mid January. I did not ski with the, today. I think she prefers it that way. I hired her to teach the boys together and Anna one-on-one. She spent the first 15 minutes teaching them how to make a pizza to stop then took them half way up the mountain on the gondola. It was interesting to watch. The boys were both excited and nervous. 

Last weekend I took out my Nikon and took a few pictures of the kids while the snow was falling. This is in our backyard. 

On the way to the slopes today I took a few pictures of the Russian Orthodox Church. This has been under construction since we arrived a year and a half ago. We hope it's complete before we leave. These pictures are just cell phone and it was early morning. The sun had risen only an hour earlier. The slopes were not crazy busy like we thought. 






Jonathan getting snow his boots 

Stephen in our yard 

Anna had to be bribed to look at the camera and smile 

Jonathan 



No comments: