More exciting snow pictures will come in mid January.
Dec 9, 2014
My winter parka
We will be back in Texas for our Christmas holiday break from December 15th until January 14th. I am excited, very excited to return to my house, see family, eat some yummy food and get in my hot tub in winter (nothing compared to here). The kids are getting excited to fly again too. So far we only have a few inches of snow hat has stayed on the ground for almost a week. The temperatures are below freezing all day so the snow is not melting all the way. Tomorrow's snow storm will bring a few more inches. When we return in mid January we will probably have a few feet. With this winter weather I have finally figured out which jacket I need to complete my winter weather wardrobe. I need another jacket for Anna too. I just hope I can find the Canada Goose jacket in Houston when I return. If not I will choose a similar length parka in a different color that is already stocked. I've searched online for weeks now and cannot find the color and exact jacket in the size I need. This is my all time favorite but I can't find it in stock.I saw the men creating the ice skating rink on the basketball court from my kitchen window. Here is what it looks like now. Still not ready yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment