We went to his check up today.
44 inches tall
45 pounds
** no sticker. I guess we don't get one anymore to put in his book. I was sad.
He did great answering all the questions and hearing and vision were great.
We spent our waiting time reading his December High Five magazine.
He is not scared to try anything:
Roller skating for the first time at his cousin's 6th birthday party. They are only 12 days apart.
A few pictures from his party on November 30th.
He had a Bowling party with a few classmates, cousins and neighbors.
Acting silly with his cousin, Titus.
Anna and Skye bowling.
Jonathan loving his brother's new toys.
I truly love this man with all my heart. I never dreamed of a life as good as I have it. I'm so thankful for the Lord's blessings upon my family after 9 years of marriage. The Lord reminds me of this when the daily grind of motherhood is difficult and exhausting with 3 kids ages 6, 4 and 2.
I love this verse:
"Sons are a heritage from The Lord, children are a reward from him."
Psalm 127:3









No comments:
Post a Comment