His teacher conference went well concerning academics. He is reading on a level 3 and loves to add detail to his writing. He's talking too much, loosing his crayons and not getting his work done because of the talking. Despite all of this he is doing good. I'm working on an incentive chart with him at home to help reinforce 'good behavior.' He loves centers, PE, music and art. He is thrilled when he gets to paint using pastel oils. I get to hear all about his day each and everyday. It warms my heart to know he enjoys school, his friends and loves his teacher.
Story book character day was Friday. Since we had this costume he decided to be Officer Buckle using the book Officer Buckle and Gloria. He loves this book after his teacher read it in September.




1 comment:
I got in trouble for talking too much as well...and I turned out just fine! :-)
Post a Comment