We took a biking trip to Dairy Queen yesterday evening. It has been somewhat of a challenge keeping my 3 kids enthused about our lack of toys, games and other fun stuff. We have packed a lot already in our storage unit. The kids are home for summer break and are already bored. I am trying to keep us from watching TV all day. After a comment from Stephen about biking on the trails we put on our helmets, packed plenty of water and headed for DQ. It is close to a mile all the way there and we cross a busy intersection. The boys did great on the way up but were tired on the way back. It was fun and I wore them out. Oh, did I mention I ran while pushing Anna in the jogger? I haven't run this length in at least 6-8 weeks. I was tired...




1 comment:
GET IT GIRL!!!!!
is that a balance bike? how's he like it? how do you like it?
we are at the crossroads of getting a bike or a balance bike.
Post a Comment