Jan 12, 2012

Our Christmas Fun

 Reading the Christmas story from the boys bible before we open presents.
 Jonathan loved his new (garage sale $2) piano.
 We give each boy a present and they open it at the same time.
 Both boys had a stack of 5-6 books each (garage sale).
 
Jonathan got his own set of keys from Target. Each boy got a basketball and a bike bell (from Daddy). I did buy a few gifts but most of their gifts were garage sale items I have saved up the last few months. Anna did get a brush and comb gift set from Santa. Mom also got her a baby doll, taggy blanket and a pacifier bib but she is not taking a pacifier and has found her fingers. I am not a fan of encouraging thumb sucking so I don't.
 My awesome Mom bought me this wreath for Christmas. I have struggled for years buying a wreath because I couldn't find one I liked for the right price.
 This is a picture of my boys that Mom put on her Christmas card. This was taken the 3 days after Anna was born. I want to document how big they were when Anna was born.
 This is Anna in her Christmas outfit 5 days before Christmas. 
She had really bad baby acne the whole week of Christmas. It was gone in about 8 days. 

I had the best Christmas ever with my family. It is hard to believe I am no longer the only female in the house. She is a joy to have in our lives. I thank God for her often. Daniel and I agreed she was our present for Christmas this year but he surprised me about 2 weeks before Christmas with an ipad. Our family loves it, especially the boys. I have to limit time on it for games. I have my husband to thank for introducing "angry birds" to our 4 year old. NO COMMENT from Mom (me). He did not ask my permission before he did this. 
It has been great for all my educational apps I have on my phone including Jonathan's favorite Bob books and games. It reads it to you and you build simple 3 letter words. I like it because I am working on letter sounds with him and this reinforces the sounds. He knows all his colors and shapes but we are still working on letter recognition and sounds. 

Praise God for a great 2011 for the Seale family. We pray 2012 is even better but no more babies. This woman is done!

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Haha... I love the last paragraph of this post!

It looks like y'all had a great Christmas. And I can't wait to see y'all (and finally meet Baby Anna) this weekend!

Nick, Krista, Carson and Clay said...

Haha! I love this "This woman is done!" :) You make beautiful babies!!