Dec 15, 2011

Christmas Fun

Wow, we have had a roller coaster of the last three weeks. We are getting used to the fact that we have a new family member. Which means everything becomes harder for Mommy including nap time and finding time to take a shower without a kid coming in to interrupt. I am hoping this gets easier. The boys had their Christmas program at school yesterday.Unfortunately there was a bad wreck on the way to church so Mom and I missed the performance. I was bummed but we ended up getting there 30 minutes late. Jonathan's class did a re-do of their song so I did get to see him and sit with him on stage while he sang a song. He cried the entire time. I did get to make a rudolf ornament with him and then went to see Stephen sing but he didn't get to sing again. I found it was recorded so I plan to get a recording after the holiday's. The boys got to see Mom for a few hours after the performance before she went back to Gonzales.
 My friend, Tammy had her little boy, Oliver 12 days before Anna's birth day. Here is their first playdate. Anna is 1 week old and Oliver is 3 weeks old. 

 Anna with her bear at 2 weeks old
 I moved into size 1 diapers a few days before 3 weeks old
 3 weeks old

 Aunt Jamie and Anna 3 weeks old
 One of my Christmas outfits
 Ready for my brother's Christmas program
 Ready for our Christmas program

My first bath 2 weeks old

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Aww... it looks like you're having a lot of fun dressing her up!