On July 13th we found out we are having a girl. She is healthy and growing. She was approximately 13 ounces at my 20 week ultrasound. I do not have another appointment until week 25. It will be my glucose test. Please pray that it is negative. I know it will be ok if I do have it but well, let's be honest ... I hate that diet!
I am busying planning her room in my head. We will finally begin to transition Jonathan to Stephen's room. I thought we would have done it long ago but we never did. It was too hard with me working. I have given myself (and Daniel) a deadline of when I want her room finished. He will be going on a hunting trip to Alaska for two weeks in late August to early September. I will be taking out a daybed and storing it (or goodwilling it) to make more room. The bed does not get used and it just takes up space. I am not sure what I will do with it yet. It was my bed from age 10 and took me through college. When I finish her room I will post.
Her name will be Anna.
1 comment:
Congrats! We are having a girl too!
Post a Comment