May 14, 2011

Baby Seale due December 1st

I am pregnant with our 3rd child. We are excited and nervous all at the same time. Our family will go from 4 to 5 before 2012. Wow!!! I am also going to deliver our 3rd child with my wonderful doctor that delivered our second little boy Jonathan except I will deliver at my 3rd different hospital. She has officially moved to only delivering at St. Luke's in The Woodlands. I could careless where I deliver. I know both hospitals are great in my area. My main concern is that I have this baby before or after November 30Th because it's Stephen's 4Th birthday. I want each of our children to have their special birthday. Also, I share my birthday and I really don't want anyone to have to do that unless they are a twin AND you don't get a choice. I do love you Jamie. I love sharing a birthday with you.

I am counting down the days until I am finished teaching. Now that I am carrying our 3rd and final family member I am very happy that I am staying home instead of working. I have enrolled the boys in a Mother's Day Out program at our church 2 days a week starting in August. This will give me a great chance to do errands such as shopping, cleaning and my monthly doctor's appointments while they are gone from 9-2pm. They love daycare right now so it will be a transition after June 10Th. I am looking forward to getting Stephen potty trained 100% and doing some house improvements preparing for another baby. I think once we know if it's a boy or girl it will help me decide on what I need and what I don't anymore. Our tiny house seems to get smaller but we will not move for awhile. I am very excited to bring our 3rd child home to this house. Even though it is small I am somewhat attached to it.

A little about the beginning of my pregnancy:
I am in week 11 of my pregnancy. Beginning week 7 I started really having some horrible morning sickness but knew this is what goes with pregnancy. My first two pregnancies were somewhat like this one on the sickness stage except with my 2ND I was hardly sick at all. Well this number 3 has already made it's statement on making everyday dreadful after week 7 1/2. Thankfully, my first appointment was in week 9. My doctor was not pleased with my weight. It had dropped significantly because of my morning sickness. She put me on Zophran, a chewable prenatal and Healthy Mom's Ensure shake to gain weight. My morning sickness stopped immediately as long as I take my pill every 8 hours. What a difference my day is now. I have stopped running to the restroom to throw up everyday 8am, 10am and 3pm or more. I honestly didn't think I would need medicine. Please don't take offense if you have taken medicine for your pregnancies. I didn't need medicine for my first 2 so I had convinced myself during week 7-9 that I could do this. This is my third time to be pregnant so why couldn't I do it? My conversations with God were more frequent during my day (sad to admit) but I knew He was the only way I could get through it. I am a very private person but I had told one other person at work (and my sister) that I was pregnant but only after I started really getting sick. I am just waiting 3 more weeks for this "TIRED" stage to be over. All of my 2nd trimesters were SUPER so I am looking forward to another one. We will find out in 9 weeks what we are having. No, do not ask me if I KNOW what it is because I don't. Ha ha!!

More to come in June.

3 comments:

cougarhoogs said...

So, so excited for you growing family!!

Nikki's Perspective said...

Congratulations, Kristie! How very exciting! :)

Jocelyn said...

Hey, do you know if you're having a boy or girl?! HAHA! Just kidding, of course.