Apr 25, 2011

March Zoo

Daniel helped a friend of ours from bible study put in some hardwood floors. So I TOOK the boys to the ZOO!! We had so much fun. They both did super great. I packed a ton of snacks and PBJ sandwich's and we went to the zoo. We have a family pass and it was out so I had to renew it. It went fast and we were in by 1AM. Stephen already knows what animals he wants to see so he pretty much leads the way. Jonathan was a little scared. He liked sitting in the stroller and viewing animals from a distance. This is our lunch time at a picnic table in the shade. It was very hot! Jonathan's curious about all the sounds.
My attempt at asking a woman to take our picture on the train ride.



Lion!

Jonathan did get out a few times.


The albino alligator.



No comments: