Sorry, it has been a long time since I have blogged. This is my favorite time of the year. I love picking out a Christmas tree, decorating it with ornaments and enjoying this time with family. It has been a wonderful season of Christmas. We picked out an extra large tree this year but it worked out and Daniel made it fit in our house. He only had to trim it once after we brought it home. Stephen insisted we put the star on the tree so that is what we did.
Today was my first official day off for the winter/Christmas break. I am trying to savor every moment with my boys. We do have big plans for the next two weeks just spending all of my time with Daniel and the boys. We are going to Gonzales on Thursday and returning Friday. Otherwise, we will be here the whole time. Pictures to come. Still learning how to use my new camera. Thankfully, I have a dvd to tell me how to use it.
Tomorrow I am taking the boys on an early morning walk in the double stroller. Guess what I will be doing ? Yes, taking pictures. I am taking my new camera with me to snap some photos of the boys and the scenery. Our fall trees hear look beautiful even though we are only 3 days away fromt the winter solstice. Leaves are still on some of trees but the backyard is filling up fast with leaves. I really don't want to rake but somehow I think that's one thing we need to do before I go back to work on January 3rd. This is time when having a leaf blower really comes in handy.
No comments:
Post a Comment