Jonathan did great on both of this hearing tests Thursday. His tubes are in place and doing great. We are happy there are no signs of hearing loss. He can get his ears wet including tub and swimming. This kind of ear tube is different from big brother Stephen's. His ears should not drain. If they drain we have to take him to the doctor. His pediatrician will recheck his ears again at his 15 month appointment and 18 month appointment.
The boys start big boy school (daycare) on Monday and I start at my new school. Please pray for me to have a good morning routine this week as we transition into leaving the house on time so I can get to work on time. I know I can do it but it will be an adjustment for me. Getting myself fed, dressed and both boys dressed and at least a snack before they leave the house. They eat breakfast, morning snack, lunch and a afternoon snack at daycare. Jonathan is used to eating by 7am so I will have to feed him right away when he wakes up. This means waking up by 5am to get out of the house by 6:50am. I like to get to work early (7:25) and leave early (3:20) so I can pick the boys up by 4pm. Thankfully, this week is mainly meetings, working with my team planning, district Convocation and one day of working in my room. The first week of school with kids is not until Aug 23-27. It will be different since I will probably stay until 4pm everyday getting things organized. The good thing is it will be the boys second week in daycare so they will be somewhat used to daycare.
Please pray for the adjustment we will all have to make getting back into the routine of me working again. I am usually exhausted for the first 3 weeks of school. I will still need to have energy to devote to the boys in the evenings. It will be hard now with 2 BUT I can do it.
3 comments:
I will be praying for you, Kristie.
Remember Phil 4:13 this next week!
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
You're going to do great! Can't wait to hear about your first week back!
I really admire your good attitude! I hope it all goes well. And what a praise about Jonathan's hearing.
so good to see you guys on here. where are you working?
Post a Comment