Feb 3, 2010

Jonathan 7 months old

My sweet baby boy is growing so fast. He is definitly into a lot right now. I can only imagine what it will be like when he starts crawling. I love to watch him explore different textures and use his little fingers. Here's what my little one is doing:
  • 2 teeth
  • weight: 17 pounds 10 1/2 ounces
  • sits up without help
  • rolls everywhere
  • drinks 4-5 oz. formula six times a day
  • experiencing some stranger anxiety
  • loves to swing
  • naps 3 times a day
  • still using eczema cream a few times a week
  • most of my baths are with my brother splashing and trying to chew on letters & numbers
  • sleeps in the car seat
  • hates to be strapped into the car seat
  • loves sitting in the stroller & grocery store cart
  • wearing 9 month clothing and size 3 shoe (still little big)




I love his hair in this photo.


After 2 1/2 hours in the car the boys and I are outside enjoying the sun going down. Stephen is riding his bike and Jonathan is exploring a new toy.





sleepy boy
I am trying so hard to crawl.


















































No comments: