Jan 18, 2010

Miley Cyrus????? - Jamie shame on you!

Jamie baby sat for Kristie and I last night and took this video on our camera while we were gone. I have so many questions about this?
1. Why did Jamie let him listen to terrible music at such an impressionable age?
2. Why did he seem to like it?
3. And WHY does Jamie have it on her phone? Maybe it was downloaded as a prank from one of her friends....I hope. That reminds me that when Kristie and I started dating, I found an old CD in her car of the band LFO. She wont admit it, but I think she still likes them to this day. Good times!

*Check out second 21 when Miley laughs. Stephen doesn't like it and throws the phone! Other than that, he is one focused boy! Pretty funny.

4 comments:

Nick, Krista, Carson and Clay said...

Who didn't like LFO... weren't they the one hit wonder about abercrombie and fitch or something?? Your posts are funny. Keep them coming Daniel.

Jocelyn said...

LOL... I love how Daniel has taken over the blog!

ThoseDarnGillespies said...

This is an AWESOME posting! Jaime had lyrics from this song on her facebook status the other day....:)

Anonymous said...

I crack up every time I see this.