Dec 15, 2008

Christmas Gonzales 2008

Noni and Papa have a wagon now for Stephen, Chance and Callie to play with.

Stephen with his Papa Lucas' cowboy hat.

Daddy and Stephen opening his gifts.




More gift boxes to beat on.


10 weeks prego!

I am 10 weeks pregnant as of Dec. 10th. I have my next appointment tomorrow since we are going out of the country for two weeks. I will be 12 weeks a few days before Christmas. We are very excited and await a sweet baby boy or girl on or before July 8th. I am going to have a summer baby. Wow!

Meanwhile our little one year old took 4 steps last night. That is the most he has taken. He is trying but doesn't quite trust himself yet. He will take 2 steps and fall to his knees because he knows he can get anywhere fast crawling.
Here are a few pictures of Christmas this weekend with my parents in Gonzales. Stephen enjoyed all of his fun new toys. He enjoyed the wrapping paper and bags the most!

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

You look SO good! And your belly is so big and cute already!

Shannon Boyer said...

Congrats! We hadn't heard you new big news! Are you feeling okay?

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Kristie, you look great! Will you be finding out what you're having? Do you have names picked out yet?

Hooray for Stephen walking! Jackson did the SAME thing. He was much faster at crawling, so he'd always stop after a few steps and get back down on his hands and knees. It's amazing how fast they forget to crawl. He hardly does it at all now. He's about to get a lot faster! =) I love the pic of him wearing the cowboy hat...so cute!

Love you all!

The Hixson Crew said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. Have a wonderful Christmas!