Friday, Daniel and I drove to meet my parents in Sealy to drop off Stephen. He is staying with his Noni and Papa Lucas until next Friday. We slept in for the first time in forever. I somewhat slept in until 6:50 AM if that even counts. I made pig-in-the-blankets for breakfast and went back to sleep until 9:45AM! I did call my Mom today at 7, 10, 12, 2:30, and 7:30 to check on my little dumpling. He went to a wedding today and played all day with his Noni and Papa.
Daniel and I enjoyed our day of cleaning the house, visiting with some close friends, going to Ross and eating Chick-fil-A for lunch. Then we went to Harley Davidson store so Daniel could dream of buying a bike and then off to Wal-Mart so shop. How fun! We also discussed how we need to buy Stephen a convertible carseat this week.
Jamie and I went to Olive Garden tonight just girls while Daniel went to a friends to watch the Tech football game. We enjoyed our girls night at the mall and looking at all the beautiful Christmas tree decorations at Market Street. The mall including dip-n-dots ice cream.. yum BUT only window shopping. I am still trying to figure out Christmas gifts for the family.
1 comment:
Sleeping in sounds DIVINE. And girl time/guy time and couple time sounds GREAT. Dave and I are planning on going away for our anniversary sometime in the next couple of months and we can't wait.
Post a Comment