Stephen had to have a bath after he ate his yams. He enjoyed them too much.
Naked boy!
yum..yum. I like wearing my food.
He loves his dog.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
cute, cute pictures! I love the one of you holding naken Stephen. Aren't they hilarious before baths? Jackson gets SUPER hyper when I take his clothes off - and just starts kicking like a madman.
I know that when Dave sees that pictures, the first thing he'll comment on is the size of your tv. He's itchin' to get one. =)
Loved seeing all of the new pictures! Oh, and the one of him for the baby dedication is precious! I love how smiley he is!
1 comment:
cute, cute pictures! I love the one of you holding naken Stephen. Aren't they hilarious before baths? Jackson gets SUPER hyper when I take his clothes off - and just starts kicking like a madman.
I know that when Dave sees that pictures, the first thing he'll comment on is the size of your tv. He's itchin' to get one. =)
Loved seeing all of the new pictures! Oh, and the one of him for the baby dedication is precious! I love how smiley he is!
When, oh, when will we get to meet him?
Post a Comment