Stephen has discovered Sadie over the last month. Sadie has no idea it is going to get worse after he starts crawling. Right now she just gets a little pat from Stephen if she gets close enough for the right amount of time. We have also started feeding Stephen rice cereal for his evening meal once a day a little over a week ago. It is going good I guess. He spits most of it out but I figure that is the first stage of rice cereal. We go to get his ears checked tomorrow since he had a double ear infection two weeks ago. I am looking forward to a good report.
As for Daniel and I we are enjoying our new church. We actually joined the church last Sunday night. We attended a 3 hour session on the vision of the church taught by the pastor Jeff Wells. We look forward to getting more involved soon. I think somethings just take time after you move and have a baby.
I am counting down 7 weeks left with my kindergarteners. It will be good to spend two months with Stephen at home. I plan on getting a small plastic pool to put in the back yard so Jamie, Stephen and I can cool off in the water. This will happen after we get the backyard fence built.

2 comments:
What a cutie!!
I love that first picture of him with Sadie. Jackson is the same way. He is fascinated with Lucy right now. When she walks by, he stops and just stares at her. It's really cute. These poor dogs...they don't know what's coming when the baby will actually be able to chase them!
It's great to hear that Stephen is feeling better...and yea for rice cereal! Isn't it funny to see them eat? (we watched the video of you guys feeding him last night - very funny!) You'll have so much fun with him this summer in the little pool. I can't wait to take Jackson swimming, myself!
Post a Comment