Stephen rolled over for the first time today. It was fun to watch because he usually gives up. Today he didn't give up but figured out how to get his hand out from under himself. He ended up on his belly. I am so proud of my baby boy.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yay for Stephen! You're so lucky you got to witness this milestone!
I am so excited for him!!! He doesn't know how exciting that accomplishment is. I keep watching Payton waiting for her to roll over, but not yet. Give Stephen a big hug from Payton for his newest accomplishment!
I am so excited for him!!! He doesn't know how exciting that accomplishment is. I keep watching Payton waiting for her to roll over, but not yet. Give Stephen a big hug from Payton for his newest accomplishment!
3 comments:
Yay for Stephen! You're so lucky you got to witness this milestone!
I am so excited for him!!! He doesn't know how exciting that accomplishment is. I keep watching Payton waiting for her to roll over, but not yet. Give Stephen a big hug from Payton for his newest accomplishment!
I am so excited for him!!! He doesn't know how exciting that accomplishment is. I keep watching Payton waiting for her to roll over, but not yet. Give Stephen a big hug from Payton for his newest accomplishment!
Post a Comment