Stephen and I spend some fun times together. He nursed every 2 1/2 hours until he was 4 weeks old. He then went to 3 hours after Christmas. Starting at week 5 he started sleeping 4 hours at night. I was elated to get that much sleep. Daniel did great and helped out a lot to let me sleep during the first few weeks after my Mom left. I wouldn't have been able to do it without him helping. I nursed Stephen until he was 8 weeks old. He has been on formula now for 7 days. He is sleeping good, usually 5-7 hours at night. If he can stay awake for his 11pm feed he will sleep until 6am. I am waking him up at 6am so he can get on my schedule for work. I had to tweek his schedule a little to get him on my schedule. I will be leaving the house around 6:30 to get him to daycare by 6:45. I like to arrive at school around 7:15 so it gives me time to get ready for my day. Then at the end of the day I will be able to leave when I get off duty at 3:30pm.




2 comments:
Great blog babe!!
great blog babe...
Post a Comment